[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #7255: Enhancement Request: Introduce Create buttons beside Register and Activate on the Buddypress Settings > Pages

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Sep 14 04:40:37 UTC 2016

#7255: Enhancement Request: Introduce Create buttons beside Register and Activate
on the Buddypress Settings > Pages
-----------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  garrett-eclipse  |      Owner:
     Type:  enhancement      |     Status:  new
Component:  Settings         |    Version:
 Severity:  normal           |   Keywords:
-----------------------------+-----------------------------
 Hello,

 It's been a while since I've installed a clean BP and gone through the
 set-up, first off looks amazing.

 Minor enhancement request for the Registration Pages in Buddypress
 Settings.
 http://i.imgur.com/iowGHja.png

 I like how the Members, Activity and Groups pages get auto-generated and
 understand why Registration wouldn't be. But to save Admins a step can
 Create buttons be added right beside the dropdowns similar in placement
 and design as the View buttons under Directories. Clicking would auto-gen
 and associate a new page with the appropriate title. Once the ajax
 response shows it's successful the Create button could convert to View so
 as to match the Directories above.
 http://i.imgur.com/C2SrtML.png

 Appreciated, love the latest there.
 Cheers