[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #7078: Groups: Replace `BP_Group_Member` static method DB queries with updated group membership functions

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat May 28 21:17:36 UTC 2016

#7078: Groups: Replace `BP_Group_Member` static method DB queries with updated
group membership functions
--------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  r-a-y               |       Owner:  r-a-y
     Type:  enhancement         |      Status:  closed
Changes (by r-a-y):

 * status:  assigned => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 In [changeset:"10820"]:
 {{{
 #!CommitTicketReference repository="" revision="10820"
 Replace group membership static DB method calls with group membership
 functions.

 Our group membership functions now have better caching logic due to #6327
 and #7078.

 This commit switches all our older group membership static DB method calls
 with these group membership functions so sites enabled with an object
 cache
 can benefit from these improvements.

 Props r-a-y, boonebgorges, dcavins.

 Fixes #7078.