[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #7094: Enhancement: Please Introduce members pagination to bottom of Manage > Members on Group

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri May 27 07:10:48 UTC 2016

#7094: Enhancement: Please Introduce members pagination to bottom of Manage >
Members on Group
-----------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  garrett-eclipse  |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement      |      Status:  new

Comment (by hnla):

 @garrett-eclipse This sort of falls into one of those areas  mentioned
 before this is tricky, I do not disagree and part of what my aim has
 always been with revising templates is to deal with a lot of aspects like
 this, but to make this type of change for existing bp-legacy templates
 would mean sites would suddenly have an elements appear that had perhaps
 been unplanned for.

 This is definitely something I will address in the new templates.

 Until such time as we introduce new templates I think this will have to
 remain a dev custom template override provision.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7094#comment:1>