[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #6607: Add "Edit" link to Toolbar for admins when viewing individual items on front

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Feb 8 21:12:58 UTC 2016

#6607: Add "Edit" link to Toolbar for admins when viewing individual items on
front
---------------------------------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  slaFFik                                |       Owner:  slaFFik
     Type:  enhancement                            |      Status:  assigned
Changes (by r-a-y):

 * keywords:  good-first-bug has-patch => good-first-bug has-patch dev-
     feedback
 * milestone:  2.5 => 2.6

Comment:

 Thanks for the refresh, imath.

 I kind of agree with the first point.  It might make sense to make this a
 real button beside the "Delete" and "Comment" buttons.

 The second point doesn't bother me so much because those with
 `'bp_moderate'` only have access.

 Since this isn't critical and is easily implemented in a plugin, let's
 bump this to get more feedback.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6607#comment:11>