[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #6607: Add "Edit" link to Toolbar for admins when viewing individual items on front

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Feb 8 20:48:56 UTC 2016

#6607: Add "Edit" link to Toolbar for admins when viewing individual items on
front
--------------------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  slaFFik                   |       Owner:  slaFFik
     Type:  enhancement               |      Status:  assigned

Comment (by imath):

 I've refreshed the patch to latest trunk, but i must say 2 things are a
 bit bothering me:
 1/ We are already adding a menu here to manage the member, so BuddyPress
 will add 2 menus into the WP Admin Bar...
 2/ The Existing Edit Links are linking on front-end, this one is bringing
 us in back end.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6607#comment:10>