[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #6690: extend class-bp-xprofile-group.php with xprofile_group_after_group_description

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Feb 8 20:18:59 UTC 2016

#6690: extend class-bp-xprofile-group.php with
xprofile_group_after_group_description
-----------------------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  kmb@…                        |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement                  |      Status:  new
Changes (by r-a-y):

 * keywords:  has-patch needs-testing => has-patch reporter-feedback
 * milestone:  2.5 => 2.6

Comment:

 I'm trying to think why this hook would be needed as the requested hook is
 very specific.

 Do you want to add some explanation for the xprofile field description for
 admins (eg. `This will be displayed after the field is rendered on the
 frontend`)?  If so, maybe we can hardcode a description instead of using a
 hook.

 In the meantime, I'm moving this to 2.6 to clear the milestone.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6690#comment:2>