[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #7391: Can 'change' visibility on registration form even for fields marked "Enforce field visibility"

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Dec 14 02:33:59 UTC 2016

#7391: Can 'change' visibility on registration form even for fields marked
"Enforce field visibility"
------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  maccast           |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)      |     Status:  new
Component:  Extended Profile  |    Version:  2.7.2
 Severity:  normal            |   Keywords:
 This is a follow-up to #7298.

 I think the fix referenced above may have taken things too far. I am not
 seeing fields on my registration form displaying the "Change" links and
 options even when they are marked as "Enforce field visibility" in the
 admin. In fact the primary name field is also allowing non-logged in users
 to override it's visibility during registration which I don't think is
 desired behavior?

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7391>