[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #7218: Only load component action and screen code when we're on the component's page

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Aug 30 06:18:25 UTC 2016

#7218: Only load component action and screen code when we're on the component's
page
-----------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  r-a-y            |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)     |      Status:  closed
Changes (by invested96):

 * keywords:  has-patch => has-patch close
 * status:  new => closed
 * type:  enhancement => defect (bug)
 * resolution:   => invalid
 * milestone:  Under Consideration =>