[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #7202: BP_XProfile_Query::find_compatible_table_alias uses field_id instead of field

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Aug 16 11:48:00 UTC 2016

#7202: BP_XProfile_Query::find_compatible_table_alias uses field_id instead of
field
------------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  thomaslhotta      |       Owner:  r-a-y
     Type:  defect (bug)      |      Status:  assigned
Changes (by DJPaul):

 * keywords:   => needs-unit-tests
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review => 2.6.3

Comment:

 Our new code coverage report shows execution doesn't go inside this `if`
 statement (for our unit tests):
 https://codecov.io/gh/buddypress/BuddyPress/src/a99367360691ea789fdad9a681bce41e5bcfa819/src
 /bp-xprofile/classes/class-bp-xprofile-query.php#L519

 If this has never worked since implementation, we should put it in 2.6.x
 since at least one developer (the ticket reporter) has encountered this
 issue in the wild.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7202#comment:3>