[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #6388: Groups single item home : improve the way we deal with custom front and activity component

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Sep 27 16:06:41 UTC 2015

#6388: Groups single item home : improve the way we deal with custom front and
activity component
 Reporter:  imath                                |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  new
  needs-docs                                     |

Comment (by imath):

 Thanks a lot for your feedback and improvements @r-a-y

 I will test them asap.

 My first feedback without any testing is:
 About your first point, i wasn't sure also, reason why i've left a
 possibility to plugin dev to know if a group was using a custom template
 by passing the group object. If you think it's not a good idea, then i'm
 ok with your recommandation, but then, i think maybe
 `bp_groups_get_front_template()` should also be edited so that it doesn't
 accept a group object but directly check the `groups_get_current_group()`
 :)

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6388#comment:9>