[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #6610: BP Attachments API should allow plugins to use their own custom templates in WP Admin

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Sep 3 15:12:06 UTC 2015

#6610: BP Attachments API should allow plugins to use their own custom templates
in WP Admin
-------------------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  imath                    |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  new

Comment (by imath):

 I'm ok :)

 When building the patch i remembered the discussion you were mentioning in
 your previous comment and wanted to make sure the legacy templates were
 not overriden. Because if the filter happens before, then one of our
 template could be overriden inside our context.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6610#comment:4>