[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #6646: Ensure the /groups/single-groups/members url renders regardless of activity component

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Oct 6 00:14:14 UTC 2015

#6646: Ensure the /groups/single-groups/members url renders regardless of activity
component
---------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  jmarx75              |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)         |      Status:  new

Comment (by imath):

 Thanks for your feedback and for the patch.

 I guess if we do it for members, we should also do it for activity. As you
 said this is an edge case, because you are not clicking on a link but
 manually adding the 'members' to the url.

 I'll look at it.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6646#comment:1>