[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #6753: Ajax pagination fails when a members loop is used inside the plugins.php template

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Nov 27 00:14:20 UTC 2015

#6753: Ajax pagination fails when a members loop is used inside the plugins.php
template
 Reporter:  henry.wright  |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  Not sure      |    Version:  2.4.0
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
 To reproduce the problem...

 Add a new screen to the main nav. The {{{screen_function}}} I used:

 {{{
 function my_screen() {
     add_action( 'bp_template_content', 'my_template_part' );
     bp_core_load_template( 'members/single/plugins' );
 }

 function my_template_part() {
     bp_get_template_part( 'members/members-loop' );
 }
 }}}

 As you can see, I'm using the plugins.php template and injecting the
 members-loop into it. I'm filtering this particular members loop via
 {{{bp_after_has_members_parse_args}}}.

 If a {{{no-ajax}}} class is added to the {{{#pag-top}}} and {{{#pag-
 bottom}}} elements, then pagination works, else pagination doesn't work.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6753>