[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #6298: Admin toolbar avatar wrong when visiting WP admin's options-discussion.php page

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Nov 19 18:06:05 UTC 2015

#6298: Admin toolbar avatar wrong when visiting WP admin's options-discussion.php
page
 Reporter:  henry.wright   |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)   |      Status:  new

Comment (by henry.wright):

 See [https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/34744 #34744] for the
 necessary WP changes I mentioned in my last comment.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6298#comment:6>