[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #6431: get_group_extras function doesn't "respects" the user_id variable from groups_get_groups() function

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue May 12 13:30:44 UTC 2015

#6431: get_group_extras function doesn't "respects" the user_id variable from
groups_get_groups() function
----------------------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  lenasterg                   |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)                |      Status:  new
Changes (by boonebgorges):

 * keywords:   => has-patch needs-unit-tests
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review => 2.4

Comment:

 Good catch. This does seem like a bug. I'm not sure how our unit test
 coverage is for `get_group_extras()` in general, but we will definitely
 need a test describing this bug.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6431#comment:1>