[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #6107: Missing site titles for BP pages in Twenty Fifteen and new themes which add support to the new title-tag feature

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Mar 7 13:45:06 UTC 2015

#6107: Missing site titles for BP pages in Twenty Fifteen and new themes which add
support to the new title-tag feature
------------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  mercime           |       Owner:  hnla
     Type:  defect (bug)      |      Status:  assigned

Comment (by hnla):

 >but less confident it actually fixes issues with Yoast's SEO plugin, or
 any other plugin goofing around with wp_title. Like Boone said, I agree
 that we should probably own the <title> contents for our own pages,

 Fixing the issue with Yoast, is less the issue now, given the acceptance
 that we have BP manipulate all the title strings for BP screens on a later
 priority than Yoast is filtering on.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6107#comment:38>