[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #5790: If leave a private group and click request membership button before refresh page get -1

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Jun 28 13:44:50 UTC 2015

#5790: If leave a private group and click request membership button before refresh
page get -1
--------------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  SinOB                     |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)              |      Status:  new

Comment (by lakrisgubben):

 digging a bit deeper into this I realized that the copy sent back via ajax
 was also different than the copy rendered through php (it said Membership
 Requested instead of Request Sent). Latest patch fixes that plus adds the
 correct html-classes to the link so that it becomes "disabled". To get
 this to work I had to make one minor css change to remove some specificity
 on the .generic-button selector, I removed the div from div.generic-
 button...

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5790#comment:5>