[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #6471: Invite a friend window/widget that goes out to external email, when they accept they automatically become your friends.

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jun 18 08:23:54 UTC 2015

#6471: Invite a friend window/widget that goes out to external email, when they
accept they automatically become your friends.
---------------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  minglonaire          |       Owner:
     Type:  idea                 |      Status:  closed
Changes (by DJPaul):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => invalid
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review =>

Comment:

 Hi @minlonaire

 Thanks for your siggestion!

 I think we'd need to see this feature first implemented as a plugin. I can
 see it come in handy for certain types communities, but I'm not sure if
 the majority of BuddyPress-powered sites would likely use it (which is one
 of our criteria for new features).

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6471#comment:1>