[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #6485: new_blog_comment dropdown filter, the just-me scope and heartbeat activities when comment sync is on

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Jun 10 16:17:47 UTC 2015

#6485: new_blog_comment dropdown filter, the just-me scope and heartbeat
activities when comment sync is on
 Reporter:  imath              |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  new

Comment (by imath):

 In 01.patch i was adding a not needed parameter, 02.patch corrects this
 and keeps the 'stream' display comments mode.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6485#comment:1>