[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #5577: xProfile Field Groups rendered in wrong order in User > Profile > View Screen

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jul 7 18:25:37 UTC 2015

#5577: xProfile Field Groups rendered in wrong order in User > Profile > View
Screen
----------------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  mercime               |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)          |      Status:  reopened

Comment (by quinngoldwin):

 UPDATE: I've deactivated all plugins, reinstalled buddypress, changed my
 theme to default wordpress 2015 and it still happens in mobile
 environment. It is not a theme or plugin issue, it looks like it has to do
 with the core of Buddypress. Is there a quick fix with CSS that we can
 implement in the meantime until there is an update on this. Thanks so
 much.

 Replying to [comment:12 quinngoldwin]:
 > I'm having this same problem. On the boss theme. I remember it being in
 the correct order at some point so it might be a plugin issue. I'm going
 to look further into this and start disabling plugins but I'm going to
 wait till later tonight when I have less traffic.

 > I use ubuntu 14.04
 > apc cache,
 > Boss theme 1.17  (choose show mobile on both desktop and mobile devices)
 "so its actually rendering the mobile css even on a desktop.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5577#comment:14>