[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #5577: xProfile Field Groups rendered in wrong order in User > Profile > View Screen

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jul 2 23:36:09 UTC 2015

#5577: xProfile Field Groups rendered in wrong order in User > Profile > View
Screen
----------------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  mercime               |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)          |      Status:  reopened
Changes (by quinngoldwin):

 * status:  closed => reopened
 * resolution:  invalid =>

Comment:

 I'm having this same problem. On the boss theme. I remember it being in
 the correct order at some point so it might be a plugin issue. I'm going
 to look further into this and start disabling plugins but I'm going to
 wait till later tonight when I have less traffic.

 I use ubuntu 14.04
 apc cache,
 Boss theme 1.17
 and tons of plugins see below.

 Buddy dev bp auto login on activation
 buddy dev stealth mode for site admin
 all in one wp security
 better wordpress minify
 BP default email   notification settings control
 BP redirect to profile
 BP You are blocked
 BUddy Dev Branded login for buddy press
 BuddyBoss Wall