[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #6169: Group activities on group's home : only the activities the logged in user posted are displayed

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Jan 28 18:40:26 UTC 2015

#6169: Group activities on group's home : only the activities the logged in user
posted are displayed
--------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  imath         |       Owner:

Comment (by boonebgorges):

 same scope whitelist as in 2.1.

 A more correct fix, IMO, is to remove this bit from `bp_has_activities()`
 altogether, and move it into individual `scope_args` filters. I'm guessing
 this was not done initially to avoid lots of repetition. But as things
 stand, we're parsing scope in two different places, and besides this bug,
 it also makes debugging more complex.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6169#comment:5>