[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #6143: Using activity dropdowns in member's home or group's home sets the activity scope to null

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jan 22 18:22:45 UTC 2015

#6143: Using activity dropdowns in member's home or group's home sets the activity
scope to null
 Reporter:  imath                    |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  new

Comment (by DJPaul):

 I agree with John that I recall different from screens affecting the other
 directory screens, at least BP 1.6 if not earlier (I ran into it in an old
 job and had to hack some kind of fix in).

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6143#comment:5>