[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #6088: Twenty Fifteen pagination styles adds big black square to pagination links of all BP Directory Pages

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Jan 16 15:24:16 UTC 2015

#6088: Twenty Fifteen pagination styles adds big black square to pagination links
of all BP Directory Pages
---------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  mercime        |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement    |      Status:  new

Comment (by DJPaul):

 The other ticket is still under discussion and we won't be introducing any
 theme-specific stylesheets into 2.2, because it's just too late for new
 features to be added to 2.2.

 Since everyone involved in this ticket has said these changes are needed
 to improve our current templates' theme compatibility with all themes,
 let's include these in 2.2 as planned, and see where the other ticket
 takes us for 2.3.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6088#comment:11>