[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #6241: Attempted to Change Profile Photo for a user, now no users have profile pics

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Feb 27 14:19:48 UTC 2015

#6241: Attempted to Change Profile Photo for a user, now no users have profile
pics
-------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  dowen777           |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  new

Comment (by dowen777):

 Yes, thank you. For some reason I can only see the profile avatars after I
 re-save the page they are viewed on. Once I did this everything is fine.
 Sorry not to get back on this. We have also finally found a solution to a
 bigger issue we had with BP.

 We're all pretty impressed with it.

 My outstanding issue at this time is the lack of BP shortcodes. I'm trying
 Bowe Codes which look good, but still haven't decided if they give us what
 we need. Specifically, the ability to display custom field values in, say,
 a group member list.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6241#comment:3>