[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #6244: Custom Component Directory pages mappings removed when BuddyPress Componets selection saved in admin

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Feb 21 08:03:08 UTC 2015

#6244: Custom Component Directory pages mappings removed when BuddyPress Componets
selection saved in admin
 Reporter:  sbrajesh                  |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)              |      Status:  new

Comment (by sbrajesh):

 hi imath,
 Yes, I am adding the component to the active components list as in the
 example component. I also saw the thread on bp.org, That thread is about
 saving the pages(if component does not add itself to the list of active
 components, the pages associate is not saved in
 Settings->!BuddyPress->pages).

 The above problem is related to resetting the page association when you
 try to save the components list in the Settings->!BuddyPress->Components

 You can reproduce the error by using https://github.com/boonebgorges
 /buddypress-skeleton-component

 I have tested it on WP 4.1(non multisite) and BP 2.2.1

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6244#comment:2>