[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #6234: Multiple scopes in activity-loop.php doesn't work correctly when activity auto-refresh is checked

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Feb 19 19:55:46 UTC 2015

#6234: Multiple scopes in activity-loop.php doesn't work correctly when activity
auto-refresh is checked
----------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  bphelp                |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)          |      Status:  new
Changes (by boonebgorges):

 * keywords:  reporter-feedback =>

Comment:

 Thanks for the report, bphelp.

 Are we sure that this bug has anything to do with the passing of multiple
 scopes? I have a feeling it might be related to the fact that you've
 hardcoded the scope parameters in your template. @imath, can you chime in?

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6234#comment:1>