[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #6221: messages-loop.php executes BP_Messages_Thread::populate() twice per conversation

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Feb 13 18:44:38 UTC 2015

#6221: messages-loop.php executes BP_Messages_Thread::populate() twice per
conversation
 Reporter:  wpdennis                        |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement                     |      Status:  new

Comment (by r-a-y):

 Thanks for all the caching tickets for the Messages component, Dennis.

 We're aware that this is one of the last components that barely has any
 caching.  We'll make this a priority in 2.3.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6221#comment:4>