[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #6758: Travis CI: Remove PHP7 from allowed failures list and test PHP nightly builds

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Dec 3 22:09:16 UTC 2015

#6758: Travis CI: Remove PHP7 from allowed failures list and test PHP nightly
builds
-----------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  netweb                 |      Owner:
     Type:  task                   |     Status:  new
Component:  Tools - Build Process  |    Version:
 Severity:  normal                 |   Keywords:  has-patch
 PHP 7 has now been officially released:

 https://twitter.com/official_php/status/672511111896432640

 We should update our Travis CI to not allow failures for PHP 7 and test
 PHP 7 nightly builds to allow to fail.

 See also #WP33410 and https://make.wordpress.org/core/2015/09/10
 /wordpress-and-php7/

--