[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #6572: Conversation replies don't immediately inherit the HTML of custom templates.

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Aug 12 09:49:37 UTC 2015

#6572: Conversation replies don't immediately inherit the HTML of custom
templates.
------------------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  CharlesMabe             |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement             |      Status:  new

Comment (by hnla):

 @r-a-y setup a quick test as I wanted to see issue in action and
 resolution, resolution is perfect in being straightforward, sorts out the
 Ajax issue but also gains in breaking up a template a little so easier to
 read and deal with (hopefully we'll be able to do this a little more in
 other templates)

 Seems we just need others opinion on naming and perhaps location - less an
 issue probably pointless sub foldering along the lines of /_incl/.

 Does make me  wonder what other Ajax reload issues if any could be
 resolved in a similar manner.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6572#comment:7>