[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #6371: Manage Signups on Network Admin dashboard returns Blog Admin URL, not Network Admin URL

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Apr 13 15:51:45 UTC 2015

#6371: Manage Signups on Network Admin dashboard returns Blog Admin URL, not
Network Admin URL
--------------------------------------+-------------------
 Reporter:  dshaw002                  |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)              |     Status:  new
Component:  General - Administration  |    Version:  2.2.2
 Severity:  normal                    |   Keywords:
--------------------------------------+-------------------
 I have BuddyPress Network Activated and BP_ENABLE_MULTIBLOG set to true.

 The Manage Signups page is on the BP_Network page (it's the only real
 Buddypress Network Admin Page). Because bp_is_network_activated removed
 the network_admin_url however (because it is bp_is_network_activated() AND
 bp_multiblog_mode() ), it returns the blog admin url and not
 network_admin_url. This gives permission errors because the system thinks
 you are trying to edit a user from the blog and not network level.

 Could we have adjustment for manage signups on network admin page? Or is
 there a better solution to this issue?

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6371>