[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #5874: BP_Groups_Group::get() returns incorrect results when using meta_query with multiple meta_values and OR relationship

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Sep 15 12:32:59 UTC 2014

#5874: BP_Groups_Group::get() returns incorrect results when using meta_query with
multiple meta_values and OR relationship
 Reporter:  richtelford   |       Owner:

Comment (by richtelford):

 I manually added the meta data using Navicat but yeah similar to executing
 an SQL statement or using PHPMyAdmin. This is actually on a different
 server to when I first encountered the problem. I'll try again - this time
 using a localhost setup and see what happens.

 Can I just confirm what versions of WP and BP you are running? Are they
 the latest yes?

 I don't think there is any aggressive caching going on as both
 environments I've tried on currently are production servers which we
 currently use to host lots of other WordPress sites and we've not
 experienced any caching issues (apart from when using caching plugins).

 I'll report back with my localhost results shortly.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5874#comment:5>