[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #5960: Members pagination and search_term in ajax request from placeholder in other languages

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Oct 25 10:04:17 UTC 2014

#5960: Members pagination and search_term in ajax request from placeholder in
other languages
 Reporter:  An-tonio      |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  Members       |    Version:  2.1
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
 Wordpress: 4.0
 Buddypress: 2.1.1

 In members listing, ajax pagination is not working for other languages.

 In ajax post Request I see that search_term is set to placeholder value
 (in spanish this is "Buscar usuarios..." and when paginate it get no
 results.

 In english it work ok.

 I think it can be the same problem with all search/listing/pagination.

 Thanks.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5960>