[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #4126: Allow admin to select fields to display in user "excerps" on Groups' user list page

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat May 17 19:13:56 UTC 2014

#4126: Allow admin to select fields to display in user "excerps" on Groups' user
list page
---------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  sooskriszta    |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement    |      Status:  reopened

Comment (by shanebp):

 It wouldn't be the first time that one of our ''ideas'' made it into core.
 http://www.philopress.com/products/bp-dashboard-user-profile-edit/

 But 'donating the plugin' isn't how things work.
 The core devs would integrate the ''concept'' in a rigorous way and the
 resulting code would bear little resemblance to our code.

 also - our BuddyProfileData plugin is one of our top sellers so I will
 close by saying that the core devs have many other more pressing matters
 to attend to :)

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4126#comment:15>