[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #5562: Disabling threaded comments in the admin does not affect activity stream comments

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri May 9 19:11:12 UTC 2014

#5562: Disabling threaded comments in the admin does not affect activity stream
comments
--------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  pollyplummer  |       Owner:

Comment (by boonebgorges):

 >  Actually, the expected behavior would be that threading is turned off.
 Commenting on activity items would still be open, but threading beneath
 would be turned off.

 Yes. On further reflection, this seems right to me. (Though I will note
 that WP's own UI is a bit confusing on this point. In the dropdown for
 threading depth, they don't offer an option of 1. I take this to mean that
 selecting *2* offers *1* level of threading, for a total of 2 levels of
 comments.)

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5562#comment:7>