[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #5626: Ending double quote of activity note get mixed with anchor link in Members view

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed May 7 19:59:16 UTC 2014

#5626: Ending double quote of activity note get mixed with anchor link in Members
view
 Reporter:  nirgalo            |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  new

Comment (by boonebgorges):

 Hm. I still can't recreate. nirgalo, is your site in English? I wonder if
 this could have to do with language packs.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5626#comment:9>