[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #5619: Allow user to edit WordPress Profile when the Extended Profiles component is disabled

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Jun 25 20:38:58 UTC 2014

#5619: Allow user to edit WordPress Profile when the Extended Profiles component
is disabled
-------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  r-a-y        |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new

Comment (by Azinfiro):

 Haha alright, it's good that we're on the same page again.

 I don't think DjPaul was referring just to the email and password fields
 though:

 > I'd rather know why someone would want to be able to use and display and
 edit WP profile fields, but not BP profile fields. Ours are obv much
 better. :)

 Also, just to be clear, I argue for access to WordPress profile field
 options in BuddyPress when Extended Profiles is enabled for the reasons I
 mentioned above.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5619#comment:8>