[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #5444: Add a new argument for BP_Menu_Walker sub-menu item that allows you to filter the UL class.

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Jun 13 21:11:15 UTC 2014

#5444: Add a new argument for BP_Menu_Walker sub-menu item that allows you to
filter the UL class.
-------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  Bowromir     |       Owner:  DJPaul
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  closed
Changes (by DJPaul):

 * keywords:  2nd-opinion =>
 * status:  accepted => closed
 * resolution:   => wontfix
 * milestone:  2.1 =>

Comment:

 I've given this some thought, and agree with my earlier second opinion. We
 shouldn't touch this because it's not obvious what core might decide to
 call the parameter used to control a setting, and on balance, we'd
 probably call it something different and then have to end up maintaining
 backwards compatibility for ever. Closing as wontfix, and I'll search/make
 a ticket on core track as appropriate.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5444#comment:6>