[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #5672: Multiselect xprofile field does not save multiple values since 2.0 when using bp-default child theme

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Jul 23 14:49:47 UTC 2014

#5672: Multiselect xprofile field does not save multiple values since 2.0 when
using bp-default child theme
--------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  kansas3d      |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  reopened

Comment (by boonebgorges):

 mjc82in - Please be patient. This project is maintained entirely by
 volunteers, and the current milestone has many dozens of open tickets.

 If you find that the patch is not working for you, I'd ask you to do some
 further debugging to figure out the root of the problem. Because it's
 working for me, it's a bit difficult to guess why there are still problems
 on your end. The first thing to check, I'd say, is whether you are able to
 reproduce the problem with bp-default itself (instead of your child
 theme).

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5672#comment:13>