[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #5761: activity reply message "or press esc to cancel" is inconsistent and confusing

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Jul 18 02:10:38 UTC 2014

#5761: activity reply message "or press esc to cancel" is inconsistent and
confusing
---------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  jreeve         |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement    |      Status:  new
Changes (by r-a-y):

 * keywords:   => ui-feedback
 * type:  defect (bug) => enhancement
 * version:   => 1.2
 * component:  Activity => Template Pack

Comment:

 Good eye, jreeve.

 My opinion is an extra button next to the "Post" button will make the UI a
 little cluttered.

 I would rather show the "Press esc to cancel" text on textarea focus.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5761#comment:1>