[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #5325: Continue to register theme directory in perpetuity if bp-default was ever active

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Jan 15 16:08:49 UTC 2014

#5325: Continue to register theme directory in perpetuity if bp-default was ever
active
 Reporter:  boonebgorges           |       Owner:  boonebgorges
     Type:  defect (bug)           |      Status:  new
Changes (by wdfee):

 * cc: info@… (added)

Comment:

 On my site/network I use a child theme of bp-default. bp-default
 disappeared and I can't use the child theme anymore...

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5325#comment:4>