[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #5328: Use of the WordPress HeartBeat API to check for newest activities and to let user load them

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Jan 8 20:50:56 UTC 2014

#5328: Use of the WordPress HeartBeat API to check for newest activities and to
let user load them
-----------------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  imath                  |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement            |      Status:  new
Changes (by boonebgorges):

 * milestone:  Awaiting Review => 2.0

Comment:

 Wow, this is really great.

 I agree with r-a-y's comments, especially that we should offer a way to
 turn this off. I wonder what the performance implications would be if a
 site had many concurrent visitors.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5328#comment:3>