[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #5428: Make private group activity visible in the activity stream for members of the group

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Feb 25 16:51:38 UTC 2014

#5428: Make private group activity visible in the activity stream for members of
the group
 Reporter:  Zane         |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new
Changes (by boonebgorges):

 * milestone:  Awaiting Review => Future Release

Comment:

 It has always been the case that private group activity is hidden from
 sitewide activity streams. This is not a recent change.

 There is a My Groups tab on the Activity directory that allows logged-in
 users to see all their groups' activity, including that from private
 groups.

 The necessary modifications for displaying private activity on the
 sitewide stream are very extensive. See #3857. However, I'll leave this
 ticket open as a specific request related to #3857.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5428#comment:1>