[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #1269: Create a BP_Loop_Template base class that all template classes can inherit from

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Dec 22 23:33:02 UTC 2014

#1269: Create a BP_Loop_Template base class that all template classes can inherit
from
------------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  rvenable                |       Owner:  johnjamesjacoby
     Type:  enhancement             |      Status:  assigned

Comment (by imath):

 you're welcome :)

 In 1269.02.patch, i'm trying to include 3 of your points. Adding the
 groups component didn't require to break up the {{{set_loop()}}} function
 into smaller parts so far. So i've left it the way it was. I'll see for
 the other components if we need to.

 Seems to also work fine for the groups component, added unit tests for
 each {{{get_items()}}} possibilities. Though it made me wonder why are we
 setting a [https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/browser/trunk/src/bp-
 groups/bp-groups-template.php#L315 'sortby'] argument in the pagination
 'add_args' as it's not previously set ?

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/1269#comment:13>