[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #5793: Ajax drop-down in Activity Stream and Members Directory won't work on mobile?

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Aug 7 18:10:54 UTC 2014

#5793: Ajax drop-down in Activity Stream and Members Directory won't work on
mobile?
 Reporter:  rossagrant    |       Owner:

Comment (by shanebp):

 I'm not sure what happened, but it is quite easy to inadvertently 'break'
 access to wp-admin/ajax.php. Usually there are no obvious errors, but ajax
 calls no longer work.

 I also don't understand why WP puts the ajax.php in admin.

 Anyhow, a codex page on this subject doesn't need to be complete or
 authoritative.
 More like... if you're having these symptoms, you should check this and
 that, and try these fixes. Then the page can grow as other members add
 scenarios.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5793#comment:6>