[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #5652: root_blog_id problem since trunk has been "gruntified" for website using trunk version

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Aug 2 16:28:34 UTC 2014

#5652: root_blog_id problem since trunk has been "gruntified" for website using
trunk version
--------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  imath         |       Owner:  DJPaul
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  reopened

Comment (by r-a-y):

 > Well, if it's a problem using plugin_basename instead of basename, i'll
 adapt :)

 Switching to `plugin_basename()` breaks symlink compatibility if you're
 using trunk and you symlink the `'buddypress'` folder like I do ;)

 Try symlinking the main `'buddypress'` folder instead of
 `'buddypress/src'` and let me know if that works for you.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5652#comment:30>