[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #5160: Use gruntjs to generate minified versions of the js and css files everywhere.

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Apr 17 19:12:09 UTC 2014

#5160: Use gruntjs to generate minified versions of the js and css files
everywhere.
-------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  enej         |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new

Comment (by hnla):

 @netweb Thanks for the explanation, guess I'm not familiar with these
 tools so worry it might make make the ease of keeping a trunk checkout
 updated and in being able to rapidly patch when issues found and return
 those up, so in fact /src/ becomes the present  trunk files we are
 checking out from svn is there any reason we don't simply change checkout
 path to reflect that and continue as normal as it were, in other words not
 be overly worried by build dir or tools?

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5160#comment:12>