[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #5160: Use gruntjs to generate minified versions of the js and css files everywhere.

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Apr 16 16:57:38 UTC 2014

#5160: Use gruntjs to generate minified versions of the js and css files
everywhere.
-------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  enej         |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new

Comment (by hnla):

 >Does anyone know how WP core Grunt builds integrate into their core dev
 workflow? I assume that there is a post-commit hook that runs the
 necessary build task on the server? Or do the devs do it locally?

 Do we have to be aware of anything in this respect? Currently I keep
 around half a dozen dev sites running bp checked out and kept updated from
 svn trunk does that now become files from the build branch? If so or even
 if not do we have to update our checkouts, change procedures in any
 manner, equally if creating a patch from our locals is there any change in
 the manner in which we would do that?

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5160#comment:7>