[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #5097: Activity meta data not deleted for the comments of an activity when the activity is deleted (bloating the meta table with orphans)

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Sep 29 13:18:02 UTC 2013

#5097: Activity meta data not deleted for the comments of an activity when the
activity is deleted (bloating the meta table with orphans)
 Reporter:  dtc7240       |       Owner:

Comment (by boonebgorges):

 The logic in the patch looks good to me, r-a-y.

 For consistency's sake, I think it makes sense to do this in the
 `BP_Activity_Activity` class, rather than in a procedural function. I
 think putting it right into the `delete()` method is probably fine.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5097#comment:4>