[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #5177: Add filter to permit access to group edition and deletion to other than super_admin

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Sep 18 00:09:33 UTC 2013

#5177: Add filter to permit access to group edition and deletion to other than
super_admin
--------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  asakurayoh    |       Owner:
Changes (by boonebgorges):

 * severity:  major => minor
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review => 1.9

Comment:

 We should probably be using `current_user_can( 'bp_moderate' )` here
 instead of `is_super_admin()`. That's what we use elsewhere in BP. I think
 we're trying to steer away from permissions filters that are this
 specific. Once I've changed it to bp_moderate, you can dynamically add the
 cap to users as you'd wish.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5177#comment:2>